In line with the initiative of the City of Johannesburg Municipality to improve transparency and to build public confidence in the procurement system, Johannesburg Water will henceforth adjudicate all tenders and contracts included in the agenda of the Bid Adjudication Committee in public.
Accordingly, all interested parties are hereby invited to attend such adjudication as observers to the proceedings.
The next adjudication meeting will be held on 22 July 2019 at 9:00 in the Main Boardroom situated at Johannesburg Water’s Head Office, 17 Harrison St, Marshalltown.
The agenda for this meeting will comprise the following items:
- Award of tender: JW IT 67/18: Upgrade, application support and maintenance of open-text Captiva Capture Software tools for a period of 36 months
- Award of tender: JW 13524 RR: CCTV Inspection of Sewer Infrastructure on an as and when required basis for a period of 36 months
- Award of tender: JW IT 71/18 Supply, installation and configuration of an enterprise backup subsystem with a maintenance and support contract for a period of 36 months
- Non-award: Provision of Quality Assurance review of Johannesburg Water’s Internal Audit Department
- Award of tender: JW MCS 023/19 R: Conduct public participation for CAPEX Projects across the City of Johannesburg for 36 months
- Award of tender: Provision of an advertising service provider on as and when required basis for a period of 36 months with a provision to extend for a further 12 months at JW’s discretion
- Award of tender: JW 13855: Provision of basic sanitation services through the installation of VIP toilets, waterborne toilets, ablution blocks and conservancy tanks in various informal settlements within the City of Johannesburg
The conditions governing attendance by the public are as follows:
- Members of the public will maintain only an observer status
- They may not engage in any discussion with members of the adjudication panel
- They may not raise any matter at the meeting
- They may not, prior to the meeting contact, discuss or raise any matter with officials
- Members of the public shall not be permitted to record (audio or visual) any proceedings of the meeting
- No electronic devise or equipment of any sort including cell phones may be brought into the meeting chamber, including firearms and any other prohibited weapon
- Names and contact details to be provided at security and an additional register will also be required to be completed by members of the public when entering the adjudication meeting
- Any member of the public failing to adhere to these conditions may be refused entry or may be removed from the meeting
- Parking arrangements to be borne by members of the public at own costs
The public is also advised to visit our website on a regular basis to establish items that will be adjudicated and which may be of interest to them.
Further enquiries may be directed to:
Act.Senior Manager: Supply Chain Management Unit
Tel: 011 688 1421
Email : Ithuteng.email@example.com