In line with the initiative of the City of Johannesburg Municipality to improve transparency and to build public confidence in the procurement system, Johannesburg Water will henceforth adjudicate all tenders and contracts included in the agenda of the Bid Adjudication Committee in public.
Accordingly, all interested parties are hereby invited to attend such adjudication as observers to the proceedings.
The next adjudication meeting will be held on 16 September 2019 at 9:00 in the Main Boardroom situated at Johannesburg Water’s Head Office, 17 Harrison St, Marshalltown.
The agenda for this meeting will comprise the following items:
- Award of tender: JW 13570 RR: Erand Grand Tower: construction of new 2.0 ml tower and pump station
- Non-award of tender: JW 13829 R: Florida North Pump Station Upgrade
- Deviation from official procurement procedures for the increase in scope and additional funds for the appointment of IMQS Software (Pty) Ltd to migrate and convert the development control system
- Award of tender: JW 13766 RR: Refurbishment of the Hector Norris Pump Station including VSD’s. PLC’s and electrical works
- Award of tender: JW 13827 R: Jukskei Park Pump Station Upgrade – Phase 1
- Award of contract JW OPS 072/19: Supply, delivery, installation, servicing and on-site training for advanced pressure management (GSM Controllers) and related fittings on an as and when required basis for a period of thirty six (36) months with an option to extend for a further twelve (12) months at JW’s discretion
- Non-award of tender: Cancellation of tender JW 02/17 SC RR Printing, binding and delivery of tender documents for a period of 36 months on an as and when required basis
- Award of tender: Level 3 disconnection and reconnection of water supply within the City of Johannesburg on “as and when” required basis for a period of thirty six (36) months
- Award of tender: JW 13979: Completion of Soweto Infrastructure Upgrades and Rehabilitation in Superblock 7b Orlando West
- Award of tender: Supply and delivery of waterworks valves for a period of thirty six (36) months on an “as and when” required basis with an option to extend for a further twelve (12) months at JW’s discretion
The conditions governing attendance by the public are as follows:
- Members of the public will maintain only an observer status
- They may not engage in any discussion with members of the adjudication panel
- They may not raise any matter at the meeting
- They may not, prior to the meeting contact, discuss or raise any matter with officials
- Members of the public shall not be permitted to record (audio or visual) any proceedings of the meeting
- No electronic devise or equipment of any sort including cell phones may be brought into the meeting chamber, including firearms and any other prohibited weapon
- Names and contact details to be provided at security and an additional register will also be required to be completed by members of the public when entering the adjudication meeting
- Any member of the public failing to adhere to these conditions may be refused entry or may be removed from the meeting
- Parking arrangements to be borne by members of the public at own costs
The public is also advised to visit our website on a regular basis to establish items that will be adjudicated and which may be of interest to them.
Further enquiries may be directed to:
Mr. S. Govender
Act. Senior Manager: Supply Chain Management Unit
Tel: 011 688 1421
Email : email@example.com