- 13th August 2019
- Posted by: Xiluva Ngobeni
- Category: Unplanned
Please note that repairs were completed and water was opened early hours of this morning. Residents are asked to please note that it will take a couple of hours for water to be fully restored. We ask for patience during this time.
Water tankers are still available for use.
Please find a list of jojo tanks placement below:
- Cedar Lakes –Clean, Place additional 2 tanks and refill tanks
- BP Garage, Broadacres Shopping Centre – jojo to be placed
- Cedar Creek- place and Fill 2 Tanks
- Thorntree Complex In Cedar Avenue West- place 3 Tanks
- Spar Shopping Centre-Broadacres- refill tanks
- Cnr. Runnymead and 3rd Street-Chartwell
- Cnr. Romney Close and 3rd Street-Chartwell
- Castellano complex-place and fill 1 tanks
- Stonefields complex- place and fill 1 tanks
- Watercombe and Zandspruit rd- Farmall- place and fill 1 jojo
- Refill at Royal Canin – Kyasands
- Agulhas and Weiland, Bloubosrand- place and refill
Residents are encouraged to subscribe on our website, to our SMS notification service for alerts on planned or unplanned service interruptions. More information can be obtained on twitter: @jhbwater; Facebook: Johannesburg Water and our website.
For media inquiries:
Mr. Isaac Dhludhlu
011 688 1577
072 638 5346